Progress

Monday, March 11, 2013

Bithday diet

In 31 days i will have my birthday.
I dont want to spend one more year being fat and hating my body and having an eating disorder that even doesn't make me slim.
I have now started purging after binging and i hate it.
I have been horrible with my eating for the past 2 months, i am also depressed and hate the cold weather. why cant it be warm spring allready?

I have 31 days to loos weight. my goal is 53kg and to achieve that i need to lose about 10kg.
I will weigh myself tomorrow so i will no the exact number.

I am not following any diet I am eating as little as I can get away with.
I will decide what I will eat the next day on the evening of the previous and i will then shop for only the thing i will eat next day.
If i have food in my fridge i will binge on it. So no food.

I hope to get support from here.

I do not wish an eating disorder on anyone. It is an horrible disease. Dont start because ending will  be so sos very hard.

Someday I will reach for help but today and the next 31 days is not that day.


What supplements you take to keep youself healty?

No comments:

Post a Comment